Let your personality be your voice and your intelligence your echo.
How do you feel when you define yourself fat in photos?Do you usually say oh I wish I could look thinner in it?Have you ever wished for personal assistance to look slim? Do you really want to get captured and look slim? Do you really get confused while deciding the pose to look slim? if the answers to these question are yes, then you are at the right place...
"Personality is the sum of all that is expressed through a person's face, physique, posture, carriage, language, and disposition."
Each person has a unique physique and personality and no one has got perfect physique but yes you can make it look perfect. Just remember following points:-
1.RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN CLOTHES AND PERSONALITY
- clothes give identity to a person, you actually look what you dress like
Have a look on recommended dressing for specific physique
- vertical lines
- combination colours
- small prints and checks
- knife pleats in skirts.
- V-shaped necklines
- Loose fitted armhole
- Gathers at waistlines give fullness-minimizes the emphasis on the bust.
- Small Prints
- Attractive neckline to dominate and conceal attention drawn towards abdomen
- High straight lines with easy fit over hips and bust.
- Dress in the high waist and small bodice.
- Plain full sleeves with a dark color.
- Deep, slender, v-shaped necklines
- Full length, straight-line coats
- shirts with no belt.
- Round necklines and large collars,puffed sleeves
- wide shoulder yokes
- large round dotted prints and buttons
- flap pockets
- Tight blouse
- Belt around waist
- Large prints,which fall on abdomen
- Tight kameez
- Bright coloured or contrasting colours
- Puffed and gathers on the armhole
- short sleeves
- Short hip length tops and coats
- large elaborate patch
- huge cuffs on sleeves
2.RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN YOUR POSTURE, SPACING WITH CAMERA, EMPAZING YOUR ATTRACTIVE PARTS OVER THE HEAVY ONES.
TRY TO KEEP FOLLOWING POINTS IN MIND BEFORE GETTING CAPTURED
- Train your mind you are intelligent enough to emphasize the positive parts of your body and take away the attention from the areas which you fell are heavy.
- Maintain an appropriate space with the camera to much zoom picture will make you look fatter.
- If you have heavy thighs try to give a side posture look.
- If you feel your face is heavy try to distance yourself from camera or give a side look
- If you think your shoulders are broad try to select an outfit with puffed sleeves or lower down your shoulders while getting clicked.